Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pet Shop Part 4



The rush was starting to die off. Danielle would be all snuggled up at home by now. I hoped she wouldn’t be too tired. I was looking forward to some companionship later. She was probably watching TV. If she finished Celebrity Houseboys without me, I would kill her. Watching ahead in shows is tantamount to cheating, in my opinion.


After Benji had been locked and installed in a cage, I helped Sandy get a couple of other cages clean. So many boys shuffle through this place every day that it was hard to keep enough cages clean to accomodate them. But in a place where every cage is on display, it had to be done as often as possible. I suppose that the creators of BoyWorks had that in mind when they renovated this place. The boy store that had this location before was a sad, cramped thing with dirty newspaper lining the dark cages. The boys always looked sick. Now, occasionally our boys might go hungry, but the sanitary conditions are nothing like they were in the old days. Brightness and transparency: that’s the new wave. That’s the future of boytrade.


That’s around when Mrs. Sung, our friendly neighborhood lawyer, strolled in. She was taller than anyone at the shop and her personality commanded the place. People stepped out of her way as she approached. She wore a black pinstripe pantsuit with black leather shoes, all business. “I hear you’ve got a cheeky male,” she said all debonair.


“Thanks so much for coming over. We have a contract for you to look over.”


Sung was exactly the kind of woman I wanted to grow up to be. She measured every word for maximum impact. She said, “Isn’t it cute when boys try to use the law? Like they could ever scratch the surface something that takes women their whole lives to master.”


“This one isn’t very cute,” I warned. On our way over I saw Margot giving a customer a demonstration. She was using my cute little licker! And he’d already been sold. “Margot, for fuck’s sake, don’t use ones we’ve already sold. That’s someone’s property!” Worse than that, she was showing people shocks up to 8, when store regulations made 5 the highest unwarranted punishment. The girl was cute, but come on. She couldn’t keep making mistakes like that.


I collected Scout from his cage, attaching his enforcer to a transfer leash. “I think he’s pretty cute,” Sung disagreed. “If he could lost a few pounds, I wouldn’t mind keeping him a few nights. Does your girlfriend ever rent you out, honey?”


Scout was too humiliated to answer properly. “No,” he mumbled.


“What’s that?” Sung asked, grabbing him. She stood more than a head taller than him, and her fingers pinched cruelly around his neck. “Is that how to talk to women, boy?”


He squirmed defiantly. “She doesn’t rent me. She loves me, okay? She wouldn’t make me do that sort of thing.”


“We’ll see,” said Sung, determination rising in her voice. Scout’s rejection sounded suspiciously like a challenge to her.


Clair sat alone where I left her, reading the creative punishments issue of Modern Keyholder. She closed the magazine and pushed it away as I opened the door. “Clair,” I asked, “can we come in?”


“Of course,” she said, grabbing a compact out of her purse and touching up her lips. Scout sat beside her, wearing only the enforcer we left on him. Sung and I sat opposite. “Here is the contract that we signed. It’s true that it says-”


Sung cut her off, “-don’t summarize out loud, please. I don’t need to hear what you think it says. I need to read what it says. This conversation is being recorded, by the way.” Then, after a moment, “Yes, this all looks in order. Pretty standard cum tax document. One release for every $5,000 deposited, with sliding scale for future earnings. And what’s the dispute?”


Clair shot Scout a look of disdain. “Scout is always arguing with me when he gives me the tribute. He claims that he is guaranteed a release each time, which is basically every two months. I think that his release is also dependent on other factors. Like behavior, for example,” she said pointedly at her boy. “I think I still have final call on when he is allowed a release. Basically, he thinks he can cum whenever he likes.”


Sung made a tutting sound as she scanned over the document again. “Courts do not like documents that compel women to comply with men. I can tell you that. The wording here looks pretty airtight. Let me ask, how long have you two been together?”


Clair spoke for both of them, “about five years.”


“Wow, young sweethearts, is that it?”


“It is,” she said with a grin.


“And when was this contract signed?”


“Just last year.”


“Did something change?”


“Yes,” answered Scout huffily.


“And what would that be. In your opinion?” she asked Clair.


“Maybe we’ve grown more distant. I’m trying to enforce more reasonable boundaries with him.”


“And what would those be?”


“Just normal stuff. He can only touch me when I ask him to. He has to sleep on the floor until the morning when he can cuddle in bed. And we’ve been trying to get past a recent issue where he’s been stealing my underwear. Stretching them out over his head. Gross, Scout.”


“That happened like twice,” Scout said. Clair’s look told him not to push the issue. Like she was being charitable.


Sung nodded, “Well I think we could have this arrangement nullified by a judge pretty quickly if you testified to his perverse activities. Honestly, I don’t know how you could live with a pervert who has violated you like that, but I’m no counselor. But you mentioned touching, he used to touch you?”


“Well, we used to be together,” she explained, “like together, together. Things were different when we were younger, where we grew up.”


“And he would touch you as he pleased? What about the rest of your body? Did he ever touch you… there?” Sung asked.


Scout protested, “I don’t see what this has to do-”


“Yes,” answered Clair.


“I see. Had he ever put that thing on or in you?”


Scout had had enough. He lept to his feet. “She was my girlfriend, okay? We fucked. We fucked! That’s a normal thing for two people to do. It’s not a crime for two people who love each other to fuck around. We’ve had our ups and downs, but I never violated her body. I’ve always been respectful, just ask her.”


Sung looked him up and down, unimpressed. “Is that true?”


“It’s mostly true,” said Clair hesitantly. “There were a few times, when we got drunk at parties and such, where he went a little too far. Early college was very difficult for us. We both learned a lot, and we had to make adjustments. He hasn’t been inside me for about two years, but I’ll admit that we had sex for many years. But it was consensual.”


Sung winced at that last word. “Let’s stick to the facts, okay, and not make too many broad statements. Since you ended your sexual relationship, has Scout ever propositioned you for sex?”


Scout shook his head, but Clair said, “a few times. What? It’s true. You’ve asked, haven’t you?”


“I can separate you two if it would help you answer freely,” Sung told Clair.


“No it’s okay.”


“Alright. Well, let me first say that you haven’t done anything wrong, Clair, and your past relationship with your abuser can’t be held against you. I have to tell you that the law has changed since you were young. Under the Female Protections Act of two years ago, any sexual proposition he has made you is technically a threat of rape, with a maximum punishment of castration and 30 years of hard service. That’s the maximum, mind you.


“As for this contract, it is absolutely unenforceable for a very obvious reason. What is that toy on your boy’s junk there?”


“It’s a Manbreaker. My sister gave it to me.”


“Girl…” said Sung disapprovingly, dropping her strict rigidity, “that thing is crap. It’s not secure. That’s what, generation two? We’re on generation five now! Devices like those are legally non-existent. Essentially, this contact was signed by a man out of an enforcer. That makes the agreement null. You were under the threat of rape when you signed.”


“I was?” asked Clair.


“That’s right,” said Sung. “He could have ripped that thing off his penis in an instant. You were prey to his manish sexuality. But let me give you this piece of advice. Never enter into an agreement with a man where you ‘have to’ release him. There is no reason under modern law why a boy should ever get an automatic right to release. There is no benefit to releasing men. It’s science. It’s law.”


“I never have!” shouted Scout, red in the face like a crying baby. “I would never do that!”


“I had no idea,” said Clair, looking Scout over in a new light, like she was seeing him naked for the first time. “I’ve been under threat of rape this whole time? I can’t believe it.”


I chimed in, “Pretty sobering thought, isn’t it. Having this beast sleeping beside you all those years.”


“I can’t believe it,” said Clair. “Well, I have to do something. What’s your least expensive, secure device?”


I beamed with pride. Everything was coming up Tori. “All of BoyWorks’ devices are secure. That’s not just a guarantee, that’s a warranty. We could have him fitted with a BoyWorks device and you could take him home tonight. But let me ask you, do you ever have trouble disciplining him?”


Clair shrugged, “Sometimes. He doesn’t like being punished.”


Sung laughed, “well what boy does?”


It was my turn to glare. “What if I told you you could deliver exactly the right amount of reward or punishment, right away, from your phone, anywhere, anytime. Would that interest you?”


Scout, who had been staring dejectedly at the table, suddenly looked defensive. “You’re not talking about a shock collar?”


Clair shared his concern. “I don’t want a shock collar. I’ve read about the recalls online. Too dangerous.”


“Now, hold on. This isn’t a shock collar. This is a surgically implanted combination chastity-and-punishment system. You haven’t seen anything like this on the market before. Only BoyWorks has it.” I showed her the brochure, which featured the cute cartoon boy from the movie. This one was frowning from a punishment.


“I don’t know,” Clair said, “this looks pretty similar to what I’ve seen before. Electrodes to the penis and prostate. Isn’t that what those MaleTec devices were? And those killed a few guys. I’m not doing it if it’s not safe. Scout is very precious to me.”


“No, no, no,” I insisted. “This is totally different. This has a BoyWorks operating system at the heart of it. That means that it can never go down, never malfunction, and will alert you right away if it senses tampering. Look at the statistics,” I showed her on my tablet, “there’s a perfect safety record and endorsements from all the major boy safety organizations. It’s way more sophisticated than a shock collar.”


Clair only had to see one in action to be sold. For both pain and pleasure, she insisted. And yet, Scout was still scared. He whimpered, “This is surgery. These are dangerous. I don’t want it. Don’t do this, goddess.”


“It’s going to be fine,” Clair cooed. “It’s just a few implants. Like Tori said, it’s going to make things so much easier for both of us. I mean, they wouldn’t be selling them if they were still dangerous. Just trust me.”


Scout wasn’t hearing a word of it. He crossed his arms and his lower lip jutted into a pout. “I don’t want to do this. I don’t have to. I’ve done everything you’ve asked me, but I just can’t do this. I don’t consent.”


It broke my heart to see a boy like this. I knew that underneath all the petulance and defiance, he was just scared. However, he’d made a tactical mistake by digging in his feet, because now pride was on the line. Sung looked Clair over like a punk. Clair picked her words carefully. “I understand that you’re upset, Scout, but this is what I want.”


“No!” Scout had turned angry like a wounded dog. He was even baring his teeth. “I won’t! My mom will never sign the papers!”


Clair pulled him into a hug, pushing past his weak attempts to pull away. “Come here. Hey come here,” she pulled him face to face, and wiped the tears from his face. “What’s going on? You’re saying no to me? I thought we talked about this. Do you really think your mom wouldn’t agree? You think your mom is still protecting you?” The sweetness went out of her voice and the color drained from his. “That’s so cute. She signed you over to me, baby. I didn’t want to tell you unless you made me. She signed you over last summer. I can do anything I want to you. She said I was old enough to handle a boy of my own. She said she knew I’d make the hard decisions she didn’t have the heart to. And I guess this is one of them.”


Scout slumped into her embrace and had himself a little cry. I knew they would look back on this as a turning point in their relationship. I was proud to watch.


“Thanks Ms. Sung. Make sure you sign the log on the way out. Your advice was very helpful.”


“I still have a question for Clair,” said the lawyer. “Have you put any thought towards renting Scout to other women? The are all kinds of restrictions you can put on the rental if you’re the jealous type.”


Clair was a bit taken aback, Scout flabbergasted. “Hold on, baby,” he said in his snivelling voice. “We need to talk about this alone.”


Clair responded, “I’m not jealous. But I wouldn’t want to share him.”


Sung smiled. “Let me put this another way. Do you remember what I told you about the past not being held against you? I’m afraid the same cannot be said for your boy, Scout. In fact, it sounds like he persisted in penetrating you with his penis for some years. That doesn’t just go away, I’m afraid. I am professionally obligated to alert the state about the boy’s transgressions. I think we could have him processed into the national boy system. You see, male on female penetration is considered a hate crime, and hate crimes are prosecutable by the state. You wouldn’t even be involved, except as maybe a character witness. Scout would probably have a very interesting time in prison. The law allows some very creative punishments for male sex offenders.


“Of course,” Sung finished, “I don’t have to call the state. I could always lose the record of this conversation. These sorts of things happen all the time. It really depends on how generous I’m feeling.”


Clair was struck dumb. She looked at Scout and then at me, like I could help her. Sung did this sometimes, even though I have asked her not too and it hurts our business. Like she cared. He really should not have challenged her. She’s one of those personalities who can’t handle a slight, especially from a male. I don’t know that she was a supremacist, but she wiped her boots on men. Clair answered carefully, “I think I could be open. Let’s talk more later.”


“Nope,” replied Sung. “One week. As soon as he’s fitted. I want to help him understand the features of his new enforcer. We’ll spend some nice time together. Don’t worry about it.”


Clair looked crestfallen. “He’s mine,” she insisted hollowly. “We just needed a little legal advice.”


Sung shrugged and turned away. “Nothing’s free.”


I returned Scout to his holding pen, this time unrestrained. He couldn’t quite sit up straight in the short cage, which seemed to bother him some. Some boys do get claustrophobia, but if you lock the cage properly and give them a little good-night snack, they don’t cause too much trouble. Before long he wasn’t sitting up at all, he was curled up, naked and sleeping. I hoped I be seeing more of him. Actually, I hoped I’d be sending him to training camp soon.

As I counted it, another BoyLock Plus meant another twenty-five in commission. With the rental, the other BoyLock and the training camp upsell, I was well on my way to a fat weekend. New shoes, plenty of booze, my best girl at my side and the world open with possibility. God, it was good to be young and beautiful. I was on top of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment